Every child is unique and has individual needs. To ensure success for all children to the best of their ability, Nevada Education and Therapy Solutions offers a diverse selection of services to cater to your child’s individualized needs. All services are performed by qualified and experienced professionals. Our list of services is not comprehensive. If you feel your child requires a service not listed, please contact us. If it is a service we believe we are qualified to offer, we will work with you to provide this service.
Specific needs for each child will be determined through parent and child interview (when appropriate) and a comprehensive evaluation in potential deficit areas.
List of Services
- Orofacial Myofunctional Assessments
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- Independent Educational Evaluations IEEs
- Parent training
- Navigating public education
- Speech Therapy: articulation, phonological disorders, fluency, stuttering, voice, etc.
- Language Development
- Educational Consultations
- Speech and Language Assessments
- Special Education Advocacy
- Phonological Awareness
- Pre-literacy skills
- Feeding Evaluations
- Feeding Therapy
- Functional Communication
- Assistive Technology
- Individual Social Skills
- Group Social Skills